Thursday, November 15, 2012

google ces as long as aver

The difficult few heroses exert chapter 683 virgin to hang
Renew time:2009-9-2319:34:18 chapter word numbers:3736

Grand prospects Ba industry the difficult few heroses exert chapter 68**hang
Hand although the player of mulberry mainland doesn't understand I why have been wanting into city blunt, but they all hurtle to my front very to a tee and obstruct my headway, anyway this is the game, even if life but again's obstructing used them is regardless the sacrifice, at most also just be hanged more one class, if again drive I blunt go into the city inside, again break a words of city, and still just so many deluxe elite player in fronts break a words of city, so they hand the mulberry mainland player to have no face to keep on mixing in this game any further, an elite player of nation unexpectedly still cans not holds up against a headway of player and tell others to all perhaps want Be getting more utterly ridiculous.
Hand a mulberry player Be not afraid of dead spirit but is to make me in difficult pass, and due to canning not attackstone with the technical ability I am often handed a near body of mulberry player to harm, although unlikely life, but the wound on my body is more and more, and white emperor also because of constantly under attack, even if the injury having already matched a body with me,suffer from is still certain, finally have to relieve to match a body to return to Huan monster the space rest and recuperate, this makes my defense dint again descend, O.K. because can not use a technical ability attack, and my material is quite good, really suffer from of injury not big, just be compelled have to continuously retreat just.
Since go forward not get, that not from here go into city, rounded to go in from other places, as long as avert from east He three too Lang, so his forbaded skill effected and then can't appeared, so I can cut across those crowds for containing into city with the space transmission, then as long as again led those deluxe players to come over, then come to greatly from explode then.
"Hold, my Shan!"I after scolding an immediately drop to turn a direction, anti- toward after death hurtling to, although I after death also have one part of deluxe player,their amounts aren't specially many, can not hold up against my attack, make me hurtle all of a sudden to go out, east He three too the Lang don't know is not is don't notice.Still keep taking no cognizance my to escape, unexpectedly don't keep up with, I after aming just a break out of distance, can re- use technical ability.
Looking at the eastern He that I keep off gradually three too Lang, originally just happy.Think I am rushed through by them escape of, can blow my this world toward the players all round the world the first superior be frightenned by them escape of affair, just he didn't°yet happy short while, see me turning a direction and unexpectedly rounding a turn and hurtling back toward this city.And still keep constantly delivering headway, he wants to rush through past support all some slow, he hasn't run how far, I have already got into city,google, and kill toward the castellan mansion.Frighten they hurriedly return to aid, and still request the foreign players on the city wall to left for a help together.
I made use of space transmission to get into a castellan mansion outside, then easy aren't very high NPC soldiers more than ten grades to put out to kill, the castellan mansion hinterland NPC will get have never dared to come out, and I didn't also intend to go in.Just oneself the material on the body remove, although say not afraid meeting of absolute being machine because death explode a dew, I afraid will explode it to break down together from exploding, so still lay by well, then make change a set of material of low class, I don't think light as well the body has fun from explode, and on of body reserve one to compare low class of keep thing space, will from explode 1 ground those are useless of the materials all put into keep a thing material inside.Included an absolute being machine among them a few fairy machines and more than ten pieces to work properly a machine.The material of moreover dark gold class, gold class is many, although doesn't know finally from explode of power have much big.But can affirm this castellan mansion is can not guarantee of.
"Mock moon this time sees you running where?"The He of the east three too the Lang don't dare Be closed to to me too much.Lean on a few warriors hand mulberry the ground after death toward me to shout loudly.
"Idiocy, who say I want to run, didn't see me wait you here?Darling ground's coming over is died."I brandish to begin win that hands the mulberry absolute being machine Japanese dagger, this Japanese dagger doesn't is regarded as a best absolute being machine and Be just an absolute being machine of commonness, otherwise autumn original plain time Lang's can'ting collect, either it is in the treasure-house.
"East He elder brother, the mock moon seems is want to make what ghost account, a little bit more careful."A among those the player of the west nation sees the material on my body have been already changed a set of material of commonness after, is not guarded against to me by ground, unfortunately he has no to thought of that I want to do what, probably he how can not guess either I will want to have fun from explode.
"He can also make what ghost account, at can not use technical ability sorcery the ground be used to under, his real strenght also becomes very limited, everyone gives I up, round to die him,cnn, don't make him run,Facebook, who kill can kill mock moon, prize he sky the crystal currency is 10."The He of the east three too the Lang smiled to smile and took no cognizance that western player's reminding and loudly towarded other the player handing mulberry yell, and give of the award for merit is still not low, certainly I am also worth this prestige, again much some better, after all I this drive public call it as the first superior's person, mix to arrive up to now this situation, haven't been hanged once, prestige nature not low.
"Take care of him what ghost to account.Mock moon affirmation is to run not to drop this time.If we can kill him.You say if spread.Do we return to country future reunion to be seen to treat for hero?"Western player over there nearby the another a western player say after towarding one player bumped to bump before the shoulder.
"Is the mock moon to so easily kill ground?He can kill there and all the way from the toll-gate here am still deathless.The his ground real strenght is you, can I can kill ground?If he so easily is killed ground.That he returns calculate up first superior?"Front a player pours to see open to also can see clearly.How much some self-knowledge.But isn't everybody to be like him to see so clearly.Although also still have individual part and he ground the viewpoint is similar.But this also just individual.It are all morely another player so.All want that killing to come is famous.Hence flow out toward me nearby high class don't ground the player is more and more.Handed the mulberry mainland ground.There is also other mainland ground in all countries.Anyway various each kind grounds all have.Even have some sorcery teachers to all run to come over to want to play a near war.
Regrettable these people are all wrong.Although I take ground be not take advantage o hand ground weapon most .On ground of hand although this power still have.But because the occupation ground relates to.Its power isn't specially big.Just again plus my oneself ground attribute.With attack fatal the part result in ground's hurting.I am nearby very quick and then push to have a heap of corpse.There are still at the same time many a ground of deluxe material of exploding outs.Unfortunately I have no time to pick up now.Connect to invoke deathless garbage to come out helps all have no time.Early know thus ground words.Probably I should invoke deathless garbage before hurtling into this city.How much can also draw on thermodynamic power.And that guy now ground the intelligence be promoted ground very high.Face a person much time.Don't leave its ground bone dragon.Then he ground power not too big.Even if really meeting with is dangerous.It also knows in oneself's vitality not much time.Make use of a ground of top ground corpse to convert into dry skeleton.Then convert into oneself again ground vitality.So as long as not the ability won't die garbage one shot necessarily kill.Or lead it to have no corpse ground place.And don't invoke dry skeleton younger brother to him as well ground opportunity.So who don't think to won't die garbage to kill.
I keep cutting to kill blunt the near body come to ground player.Can double boxing always difficult enemy's four hands.Is much less is 100001000 hands here.The other party no longer attackstoned with the low class player now.Being all high class don't player.None of those people desperately hurtles to come in.Especially see their ground an attack still effective to me.And because I made change common material.The vitality instauration speed compares with to before and seriously descend.I ground the vitality also start exhausting.Those people hurtle more actively.Seem the eyes is at their ground in.I am one will soon death ground person.And still 1 can provide for them to ascend high peak ground mat feet stone.
Face to continuously flow out to ground a player.I didn't immediately cause from explode an attack.Because I know to still have many top-classly player still just the outer circle don't come over.I am waiting they to come over.And city the outside should still have many deluxe player mergences city.At the same time I also not Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment