Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap dr dre beats I also smiled

Now, I seemed to be all to smell plum flower joss-stick.There is also this station son, put a few small wine cups, a few fine small vegetableses , in the environment like this, play the piano to play flute, the alcohol hope a month and appreciate plum, too the United States.Bo Fu, who design of here, really good.You introduce to me, if I is setting up an industry to fix a house hospital, also invite him to design."
Sun Ce has never connected my to ask words, but comes over and starts to pull my hand to walk to the set of rooms.I smile happily ground heel at nearby, he pushed door into a house.I curiously turned 1 turn in two houses:All carve the fresh flowers in the four seasons on two window lings in houses, the thou is plain medium take one silk alacrity, the window Ling both sides pendency takes the blue ribbon of having the tassels;A few cases are several in the outside house, a few cushions surround at on all sides, by the wall a , the height had a preface to put some tea vessels, wine to have and book;Inside the house obviously is a bedroom, there is no excessive adornment, one Be soft to fall, a case is several.The case is several potteries vases that exact center placed a just right, a bunch of and beautiful and bloomy fresh flowers' being like to toward me is smiling;The sheet in blue that was soft to fall to up spread to like lake, Zhui the pillow of the full blossom drawing mutually act in cooperation with it, the Wei debt of peripheral blue silk ans stain, lightly float along with a silk pleasant breeze, the spice that uses to send forth light subtle fragrance on the wall once paints and let people smelt but feel fascinated.
I turned a turn at first, a clap hands:"Bo Fu, this is the place of a very small rest?Or is a guest room?Only looking at a so beautiful place, I want to lie up and sleep it a feel."
The answer that didn't hear Sun Ce, I turn round, is seeing he settle to settle ground to looking at me, once the flash across in eye put on gentle and soft vision and lightly smile:"You need not is setting up an industry to fix a house, here be prepare for you.The time that starts building from this house hospital, here be is specialized to design for you of, house is you here, you at set up the house of industry."
Still sink to immerse in the lovely view of I, listenned to Sun Ce's words, the momentary unexpectedly had no reaction.Lead very in a short while, I just understood Sun Ce's meaning, Huang however ground hope on all sides and stunned generally mumbling to oneself:"I?Mine?My house?My house?Sky, Bo Fu, what are you saying?Isn't your Wu Hou Fu here?"
Sun Ce shakes head to lightly smile to say:"Do you like this and always live in the pharmacy how to can go?Say again, your trading company is in the song, now here, is at most a public appearance just, you live in these places settle however inconvenient.So, the time that fixs this house, I thoughted of specialized fix a small courtyard for you.Say again, mother also said, she took you for son's sort to treat, you also calculate Sun Jia's person, and the fame of Wu Hou Fu's childe is to literally shout.Since so, open Wu Hou Fu, how can have no your abode?She approves to give° here you very much.You also trust, here very independent, pass in and out very convenient.Is all here of descend a person is chosen by yourself by you, have no your to allow, the other people can't come, either."
The blossom that hopes a case inside the house to bloom in several top pottery vases, I foolishly listen to he talk and foolishly looking at decorative of very elegantly simple room, smell a case several fragrance of flowers with light top, the tears starts slowly flowing down.Bo Fu, Bo Fu, you how can so to me, does this life and death friendship let how I recompense?After, how do I come to face your disappointment, pain and sufferings and anger to hate.
See me not to talk, sheds tears, but Sun Ce is getting more panic:"Son cloud, what's the matter with you?Isn't good here?Or I not should from make the decision a piece?If, if you would not like to, I not force yours."
I lift full is the face of tears, hope the anxious vision of strategy, stretch hand to make him grasp:"Not, not yes.Bo Fu, I am very happy, really happy, I don't know how to say.Bo Fu, you to I too like, I how do just can can't hurt our both parties forever, so as to recompense you to my good?"
Sun Ce grew one breath, lightly raising a hand the tears on my face is to the Cha:"Small simpleton, are you how to say uncle Bi?The words that don't make uncle Bi say that those consider as an outsider, but yourself say words like this, is really a simpleton.You say of, we aren't outsiders.Not is going to think a so silly problem, good?You see, I didn't say to thank."
Force oneself to tidy up a mood, I ruthlessly nod:"BE, I didn't say these words for considering as an outsider.You can say that again, we are brotherses, one family.Hey, I really like here.Wait male Jin to come back to set up an industry, we play the piano to appreciate a month here together, I come to pass the winter here this year, we appreciate plum and affirm very comfortable."
Sun Ce roars with laughter:"Like, good.Didn't listen to you for a long time and Mr. the Jin played the piano to play flute.Wait male Jin to come back, chase two of your Joe's elder sisters call up, we very terribly hot make jollification in your home."
I also Xi Xi a smile:"Talk to calculate words.But have a , I want to eat the small vegetables that the elder sister is, that flavor, think and then drool."
Sun Ce repeatedly nods to smile:"Talk to count.You don't also do a , this Chan kind, tonight, make the your Joe elder sister is for you delicious.The mother said that waited you to come, together have rice, her old man's house missed you."
I a stick out tongue:"Certainly and together have a meal.But, you can say to the old madam, never say to thank a word, otherwise, you readied to a ground to sew to make me drill."
Sun Ce Hei's Hey keeps smiling:"Stop worrying, the mother doesn't thank you as well, don't scold you even if okay.You did a so big affair, don't come to see her as well, say in detail, ran to do your business, let her worry about you.Younger sister a strength ground asks uncle Bi exactly is what is the row, uncle Bi also says not clearly of, be held up by her however, have already stay here to return to for two days."
I also smiled and handed over to treat the important position just wanted to talk still, Sun Ce started to pull me and walked:"Like, house you also saw and had what want to add to place of, you tell the person went.Let me go to see son Mr. Bu, once you walk for more than two years, all want to see you and want to listen to you cautiously said the warfare of north."
"Go ah, Cao soldier how enter Ye city, I am clear, you have to want to know and ask me to.Go to over here, you set out so like, I what all can need not take care of and directly lived bottom and then became."
Zhang Zhao, various Ge Jin, tread Zhi, week Tai and Ling Cao Deng to see Sun Ce take I come in, all station smiles to come forward to say "hello".I know it in heart, they in the center and truely beat to see in mind's eye of rise me of person, there are also no severals, just some appreciate still certain.I naturally want courtesy very, very passionately and everybody is several poors.
Waited to receive to all fire away, Sun Ce also fell to say:"Son Mr. Bu, you have to ask son cloud what, ask.Song of the affair be not lifting."He smiles to see my one eye:"Son cloud doesn't make you say to thank a word, I can not find ground to sew to drill for him again here."
I the face ascend some fevers:"Bo Fu, you be really of, this words all want to speak.Hey Hey, I know that the gentlemen generals want to ask me what,cheap dr dre beats, isn't a Cao adult to greatly hurt the affair of Yuan adult.This process, I ain't very clear, can Cao soldier how enter Ye city, I clearly and very.The words say Yuan adult is in the Li sun ……"
Zhang Zhao Yi puts a hand:"Stop, stop, stop.Son cloud, do you come to tell a story?Take all of us for idiocies not to become?"
I Hey Hey a smile:"Hey, I don't dare.Just Bo Fu says that you want to hear the story of north, I am a little bit tirelessly talkative."
Sun Ce rushed toward Chi to smile out:"Son cloud, I make you say the warfare of north, isn't a story, are you slanting to read what?"
I also smiled:"Being a warfare to you is a story to me."
Once this sentence say, almost all people be all smiling to sigh to shake head.When am I to say kid's words:"Hum, your these people all day knows to fight and fights, war, war.Fight what good, bitterness common people.Wait a ruthlessness war to pass by, faced a damaged site to break wall, the close relatives' skeleton, their ability how?Not just the pain led and once cried, was oneself to experience a pathetic story."
Sun Ce didn't smile, Zhang Zhao Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment