Thursday, November 22, 2012

Beats by Dre Just Beats is red to complain

Is expensive and then say.
"Do not call I small wax gourd, much unpleasant to hear.I have a word and call east red."The eastern and red dissatisfaction ground says.
"Yes, how can call somebody else small wax gourd?See I call he small nasal discharge, much good to listen, is be not, small nasal discharge?"The beauty autumn joss-stick smiles happily ground to say, the east is really red to still have no way, who make oneself minimum?
The persons of one house all cannot help but smiling.
"Today, two elder brother Shis all at, the autumn joss-stick also came, I mainly want to measure with everyone's company an affair."The eastern Su took a topic.
"Daddy, the everyones are all happy today, you can not talk public affairs, really dampen the fun."The east is red to know that the old daddy wants to say what, hurriedly interrupt to say.
"Three younger brother Shis, you say, there is no outsider here, win the difficult place of the south machine factory, we all know, didn't say of, the factory son is everyone."The autumn Red Army says very generously.
"Is such, the television of today's news conference is live I think that everyone saw, is I have no ability, didn't have the factory son taken, this I examine first.The eastern and red analysis says that the Japanese is hurtling the patent AN of autumn joss-stick come of, my feeling is very likely to be so.I think the time being specially difficult now factory son, the really nothing doing words gives the Japanese the patent A like, let medium south machine long take a breather good.I know to discommode autumn joss-stick like this, can I also really can not figure out what good way."The eastern Su has never made a turn to put on Cape.
Eastern red now the Qiao face of autumn joss-stick a while dark come down, hurriedly say:"Daddy, does this didn't°yet not arrive that one step?This also just my estimate, by that time again say, good?"
"Your boy doesn't interrupt, the autumn joss-stick is also medium the south machine factory development come out and have no factory son have no I, have no me where have her.Didn't say of, the affair in the factory son you are one handle knob, you make decision good."Autumn once the Red Army hand flick, consumedly the ground say.
"Daddy, this you don't understand, don't talk nonsense."The autumn joss-stick isn't happy.
"I how don't understand, virgin, factory son now not is have difficult place?The time of the key we can not drop chain son, , virgin."Autumn Red Army's enduring don't become angry.
"Eastern secretary, this is the public affairs us don't talk here, good?"The autumn joss-stick says.
"What can not talk of, you long ability is not, my words you also not listen to?"Autumn Red Army fire.
"Uncle Qiu, this affair is more complicated, you didn't be difficult be joss-stick for autumn, say again by that time, doesn't this still want to negotiate with Japanese?Say again by that time, !"Liu Chang Gui hurriedly says that he doesn't agree with as well a patent AN alienates to the Japanese, he understand patent A to win the south machine factory of importance.
"This affair's being me don't say, two elder brother Shises don't become angry, come and drink!"Once the eastern Su see, this isn't a matter either, and could walk one step to calculate an one step.
The autumn Red Army didn't talk, the dark wore a face.
"Autumn joss-stick elder sister, I am also learning a machine design now, wait to descend me you that borrows how many books read, good?"The east was red and then converted a topic.
"Also learn a machine design for you?"Autumn joss-stick this under also return to absolute being to come.
"You doesn't this look down upon a person?You does that patent A still hang not last number in the my eyes?Don't decline Zao for one in addition to dust system?"The east is red to intentionally stir her to say.
"Alas!, the small nasal discharge when learned to brag not to beat preliminary draft, you or study political important event of research."The autumn joss-stick disdains to a to attend to.
"That I am two dozens of wagers, if I can design a better and more advanced auto to decline Zao in addition to the dust equipments comes out, you alienate this patent A to the Japanese, the everyone does a witness."The east is red and then arouses to say, this opportunity can not waste.
"I have no problem, can if your design not comes out and how do."The autumn joss-stick doesn't believe evil.
"I if the design doesn't come out, from now on you make me dry what, I dry what, go not?"The east is red to intentionally think along while, the gnash teeth in hatred ground says.
"This is that you say of, don't renege."The autumn joss-stick enjoyed, this under can have one free errand-boy.
"I do a certificate, who can not renege, either, however, I head the east redly agree with a ticket."Liu Chang Gui hurriedly connects words to say, he return true facts letter east red can go.
The eastern Su tooks a look,cheap dr dre beats, didn't talk and also had some the east of the hopes red don't brag.
"I this still has a condition, if I the design came out, the old daddy retires in advance, go to hospitalized cure."The east is red to still want to extend results in battle.
Three teacher's brotherses see me for you, I see you, this sings of which.
"Like, but I also have a condition, be you have to develop in this summer vacation, can not hold up homework, have to also compare patent AN at least advanced decade, more suitable in the south machine factory."The eastern Su wanted to think, miss turn your old daddy with your boy, are you still delicate?
"Gentleman one speech!"
"Si Ma Nan makes track for!"
This next, all people are all been red to rounded into by the east.
"Small nasal discharge, your patent preparation call what name."Autumn joss-stick's inducing east is getting reder.
" Call SB system."The east is red the leg-pull for wanting to think, making.
"Why call SB system, is what English call,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com?"Autumn joss-stick a bit strange.
The east is red and then gathers together the mouth to the autumn fragrant of ear the side slightly said a words:"It is silly the Chinese language forcing to pronounce a brief name."
The autumn joss-stick"burst Chi" was an and then give°ed the tea in the mouth to all vomit out, the Jiao kept smiling and made the everyone all puzzling.
"Three younger brother Shis, you didn't let small wax gourd to give lane to be unemployeed, I see this boy thief's cc of, I have to not and well prepare feeling."Liu progresses by leaps to all feel a bit far from good.
"Losing me is also happy, my this body should also manage, can really develop a , this SB system, I also trusted.Medium the south machine factory I also felt some to lack the ability to do.I these years also all depend to grow expensive is supporting for me, I am basically handling the affair of administration.Ex- several middle of the year south machine factory of so can with the wind and with the current of, also whole depend grow expensive with more than 100 patent items that the autumn joss-stick develops, don't early want factory son Kua."The eastern Su pours bachelor also, also have no outsider here.





Person's vein namely officer the vein chapter 7 SB system
Renew time:2009-3-2215:33:30 chapter word numbers:3542


Eats a half for rice, autumn joss-stick say to be full, return to first.
The east is red to hurriedly say:"Etc. I,Beats by Dre Just Beats, I am going to lend a book."Start heel the autumn joss-stick walk.
"Small nasal discharge, I have a new viewpoint, I hereafter don't call you small nasal discharge."The autumn joss-stick in a serious manner says.
"Too like, hereafter call my name, the small nasal discharge is too unpleasant to hear."The east is red to complain.
"Later I call your SB, ha ha, silly force!"The autumn joss-stick more says more happy.
This bottom but start to move rock to hit his/her own feet, the eastern and red eye pupil son turned to turn, say:"Autumn joss-stick elder sister, I hereafter call your angel like, good?"
"Good, grow two angels of wings, had better have fun."The autumn joss-stick says very happily.
"The angel is the bird droppings that the sky drops down!"The east is red to roar with laughter, this under don't suffer a los.
"Good, small nasal discharge, you dare to turn curved son to scold an elder sister, you don't run and give me Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment