Monday, November 12, 2012

beats by dre australia stared month Niang

Haze immediately vanish, originally the month Niang ain't heartless to me.
I stared month Niang one eye and lightly said:"You if oneself would like to tell me, I will take pleasure in very much of let the Die fairy doesn't say of, however since you don't say, that gives I at part listen to."
The month Niang piece opens mouth, then You hatred of saw my one eye, finally still have no again say what.
See here, the Die fairy doesn't wait my order to open mouth to say:"The elder sister has at ordinary times what worries all say with me, the childe doesn't know in the elder sister's heart have much bitter, but she still wants strong the Yan beating a joys receives those smelly men, particularly that piece Kun, make people dislike most , always harbor evil designs to the elder sister."
I am cold cold on smiling, then say:"He also leaps Da not several years."
Die fairy they think I just in the malarkey, but they don't know Zhang Ju Ya just even if is to die peacefully in bed also and only have for eight years, however I don't intend to make him live so long time.
Solved the affair of month Niang, easy in the heart many, so-calledly love a house, my affair in thanking Die fairy also had interest.I looking at to thank Die fairy to ask a way:"Who is the enemy said by you just house exactly?"
Make reference to this, immediately dark on the face of Die fairy come down, she answers a way:"Wang Jia."
I have a little surprise, a little bit can not believe of ask a way:"The king who just came reaches of Wang Jia?"
The Die fairy point nods, the complexion Yin coldly says:"Those early years were his dads to make my house family ruined."
Chapter 219 kills people

I am solemn of lookinging at and thanking the Die fairy say:
"So say to come, you are a clock if snow?"
Thank Die fairy point to nod and say:
"Young girl be remnants Be lived to the clock of human life if snow, I want to invite childe your help.As long as canning revenge, I can do any affair."
Don't know why, always there is the emotion of a kind of discomfort in my heart, this make me will have already arrived the in the mind words of the side of mouth and swallow to return to,
I am wrinkly eyebrows to say:
"Wang Jia is just fierce in the city teacher power head now, in addition to Zhang Jia no one can match with them at financial power top, although I and Zhang Jia in your Jin made mutually with, but after all that just for the sake of the another business, so the affair revenging stills want slowly."
Listen to I say this, if clock the face of snow top not from of appeared one air of silk disappointment, I immediately after say:
"The imperial government launches troops in the northwest now, the winter dress of this year affirmative the need is specially many, Wang Chong Gu's adult has already beaten to come to grips to shout with me, let I early some preparation, and the queen mother also allows me, as long as this work does like, west a time's businesses have me a , so we being the strength that wants to strengthen wes of now's most, otherwise of the words revenge still just an empty talk."
Wu Yue Niang's openings asks a way:
"You all put money to the dress in winter of top, broke an agreement in case of the imperial government, how can you do,beats by dre australia?"
My noodles permits one Zheng, then answers to say:
"I think queen mother one country your country for the country of mother, can't be failed in promise to me."
Month Niang piece open mouth.But the end still didn't talk, the all theses all fell at my eyes in.
And two female confabulation several, I lend to still need to go home and take a face apology to leave.I am to the children way:"Your 2 people doesn't want to go out, otherwise too arrestive, sometimes I also come again."
Then I looking at the Niang in month, there are end thousand speech idiomses in the heart but changed into a words:
"You take care of health by yourself."
Month the Niang taste is a bit hazy, hoping of deep feeling I, say:"You also take good care of."
I turned round to leave, I did for the baseness being own but feeling humiliation, but I again musting so.My in mind dark way:Month Niang,
Don't blame me to fool you, this is for sounding out you.As long as you can pass, I to Feng Luan they also have 1 to hand over to treat.
The wagon turns a corner in a street and entered into in a dusk lane son, I saw the scene of outside from the small window of car compartment both sides, then said:
"Wu Tang!"
Wu Tang uncovered car Lian, the wagon slowly went forward, the night breeze blew to come in, and I bound the dress Shan tight.Then say:
"You immediately go to a yarn hat beard together of in home, whence adjust to send some hands, let they to me keep watch on Wu Yue Niang and Xie Die Xian all, remember must be careful, it is our person to can not make people know is keeping watch on them, know?"
"The mean person knew."Wu Tang said a , then stop wagon bottom.Immediately after jump up, disappear at black of the cope of night in.
The time in my sob .But heard surrounding someone closely a step voice, in my heart big Yi, in the dead of night, and the ray in this an alley son is dark, who arrive at here?
Thoughted of just at the time that Wang Da left, that cruel look in the eyes.I feel a burst of discomfort, now Wu Tang not at my nearby.
I uncovered a spreading of car compartment ground quilt and groped for a small lift ring, after opening, from in took out a cleverly made organization Nu.
This Nu is what the craftsman in the country villa separately creates according to my diagram paper, then is personally assembled by me of, original this I plan batch quantity production, then sell to courtly troops, but queen mother Lee make me hesitate to the my underlying attitude, so till now be also have no in the country villa ability a few organization Nus like this.
Without extra trouble grasped a Nu arrows, I agilely got down from the wagon and see entrance to alley several individuals is walking to come over, I hurriedly hurtle distance to walk to, borrow over the person's eyesight, I quickly walk to a hollow place.
This is one personal back door of house, I the back lean against that icy cold of wood door, squat down at ground up, organization Nu within hand the arrows all packed up.
Elfevident, the organization Nu calls thereafter the machine gun of a life time, because this organization Nu can in a row of will 12 go to Nu arrows the projection go, so I used this name to assign name to.
Inwardly rejoice in my heart own on the alert, otherwise the words be perhaps about to meet unpredictable now, immediately after beard together the avenue upload to come over of light, I see all carry weapon in several individuals' hands and seem the cold light that I can also see reflect to come over in the weapon.
The strain of the heart first time, the other party is altogether five people, however outside probably and someone renders assistance, I aimed at the organization Nu in the hand to leave my recent guy, as long as he walks to my warnning line, I will be nowise unable to decide of the Nu arrows in the I's hand the projection go.
A dark shadow jumps up ascend wagon up, at in searched for a while, but very quick from in come out, the low voice says:
"The inside has no!"
Moreover a dark shadow says:
"We clearly follow them from hide joss-stick Ge to arrive at here, but car inside how no one?"
The shape of his flank more Gao Da Dun's dark shadow immediately after say:
"Is certain in this neighborhood, everyone seeks!"
A few dark shadows searched in the surroundings of car a burst of but don't discover, finally the beginning walks here to me and lead the way of a guy statures thin short, but very careful, go before bending the body slowly.
I aimed at organization Nu he, then on buttonning up a trigger, "Mao!"A clear and crisp sound laceration silent dark night, immediately after I heard the voice that the Nu arrows shoot into meat.
"Plop."One is stuffy to ring, lead the way of that thin small dark shadow even call sign voice didn't also send out come pour at ground up.
"Monkey, monkey!How are you?"Several individuals discovers circumstance being incorrect, immediately arrived a wall side for the Shan, got several behinds that quickly hid wagon of wagon.
I saw several individuals don't come up.Hurriedly project to ground in the organization Nu that arrows repaired up, there are also four people.
I am darkly a complete body place in, those people think that they have already hidden at part, but I see come but still can ambiguously see pure, trigger connect button up, six fly to go out again to the Nu arrows.
"Oh.My leg!"A personal loudly shout a way.
"All come over, the idea is difficult to handle, he has bow and arrow."Someone shouts a way.
I touched touch my own foot altogether still have four Nu arrows, see several individuals all hide the behind in the wagon, aimed at organization Nu the wagon shot one arrows, the Nu arrows beat top in the car compartment a while, and several individuals are all Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment